Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28

I cannot believe my time in Montpellier is almost over. The past almost 9 months have gone unbelievably fast, and I will be sad to leave. I can only hope this is not my last time living in France.  As usual, it's crunch-time as far as school goes, and I'm avoiding homework as much as possible. Typical. I've finished 2 of my 4 papers, and am in the middle of my third one. I've finished my one oral exam, and I think it went well, so that's good!

I've been just doing as many things as possible and seeing as many people as possible before leaving. So on Wednesday, I went to the Vert Anglais for the French-English conversation exchange as usual, and on Thursday, a bunch of us went to the Panama Cafe for karaoke! Today was our last excursion, and we went to Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert, a small medieval village. It was really charming, and very unspoiled. This was probalby my favorite excursion! After, we went to a cave and then to Pont Diable (a bridge), which was really pretty, but would have been better if it weren't cloudy. Anyway, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment