Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1

This week has been pretty uneventful. I had class as usual, and finished my internship! It was a great internship, but I can't complain about now being able to sleep in on Mondays and Thursdays. :)

Anyway, on Tuesday, I went to my friend Robert's concert at a club in France, and there were about 60 people who came out, so that was a lot of fun! It was a great concert, and I got to drink cheap beer, so there's no complaints here. On Thursday, I went out to coffee with a couple friends. Friday afternoon, Casey and I went shopping, and I didn't buy a thing, so that wasn't too exciting. That night, I went to my friend Zsofia's birthday party. We started in her apartment, and later that night, we went out dancing at the Panama Cafe, which I hadn't done in a while!

Today, I stayed in all day,  got some homework done, skyped Sam and my parents,  and started planning for which classes I want to take next year. In less than a week, I will be in Morocco, so I'm super excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment