Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last couple weeks

Monday last week was a work, no-play type of day, where I worked on my paper for France Mosaique all day. Luckily I finished it! Tuesday was a bank holiday of sorts, so I went to grab coffee with friends that afternoon and then a bar later that night. Wednesday was a test-filled morning, with a conversation final and then a final presentation for my France Mosaique class. Later, I slept over at Darren's, where we just hung out and talked, and watched movies.

On Thursday night, a bunch of us pitched in to cook steak fried rice, so that was a lot of fun, and after, I had my art history class. Later that day, Mary, her brother Newton and I went out to dinner for Crepes, which were absolutely delicious. I got one with rocquefort cheese, cream and walnuts and for dessert I tried a chocolate-coconut crepe. After that, a large group of Americans went to karaoke, even the staff from our office! It was a BLAST. After the karaoke, some of us went to my friend Robert's to continue the festivities.

On Friday, Lydia, Mary her brother and I went bowling, which I hadn't done yet, so that was a change of pace. I got my typical score of 32 :). Saturday was Cinco de Mayo, so or course, I went to my friend's apartment so we could celebrate with chips and dip and margaritas. That Sunday, I went out to gelato with Darren, Casey and Mary, and after, we went to Jardin Des Plantes, a beautiful park in Montpellier, to play a few games of Hearts. All in all, it was a perfect week! Now I just have one more paper left to write and I'm done. My goal is to get it done today (Tuesday, may 8).

No comments:

Post a Comment