Sunday, March 18, 2012

18.03.2012

As usual, this has been another lovely week in Montpellier! I had my internship on Monday and Thursday, which went very well. One of the teachers told me that I had made a lot of improvement over the past 5 weeks, which was really nice to hear. :). It's always fun, since I get to teach a lot of songs and fun vocabulary words. The kids retain a lot as well, so that makes my job a lot easier! The rest of my classes have been just fine as well.

On Monday, a few friends and I went to Karaoke, which was a lot of fun. Tuesday after class, Robert and I met up to take a walk around the park since it was such a beautiful day, and after we watched a movie on Netflix. Wednesday night, I went to the French-English conversation exchange as usual at the Vert Anglais. I had a lot of fun as always, and even met a couple new people this week! On Thursday, Casey, Darren and I went to our friend Bastien's apartment, where we just hung out and caught up, as none of us had seen him for over a month! He had been traveling around the United States for a few weeks. On Friday, Mary, Darren and I had a picnic in the park, and after did a little spring/ summer shopping. I managed to only buy a pair of sunglasses, phew! That night, I went to a combined birthday party for a couple girls, Alice and Mathylda. It was really great, and I got to see some people who I hadn't seen for a while, which was nice. Saturday afternoon consisted of watching movies all day with Robert and Darren, and it was of course St. Patricks Day, so later that evening, a bunch of us bar-hopped around Montpellier. The streets were absolutely packed with young people, and the atmosphere of the city was just incredible that night! Today has been pretty relaxing, as I've just finished typing a couple short papers and did a little reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment